Knowing that I’d missed at least one Can I eat this? question posed to AskMe, I scoured the archives… and found even more than before:
- five-day-old pizza dough
- refreezing thawed hash browns and fries
- overnight rice
a nice puttanesca, perhaps?
- pasta, canned sauce, and canned fish, all past their “Best Before” dates
- backpack Velveeta and cupboard Colby
- The positively Biblical-sounding honey from a fallen hive
- 13-year-old triple bock
- Why must I cook Patak’s curry paste?
- I can’t stop eating sand.
- Kulfi: explosive, poisonous, both, or neither?
- Is this health drink harmful?
a splash of color
- Why has my garlic gone blue?
- Wait — why has my garlic turned blue?
- Okay, then, why has my garlic turned fluorescent green?
- Why is my coconut milk blue?
I am participating in NaBloPoMo.