Knowing that I’d missed at least one Can I eat this? question posed to AskMe, I scoured the archives… and found even more than before:
– five-day-old pizza dough
– refreezing thawed hash browns and fries
– overnight rice
a nice puttanesca, perhaps?
– pasta, canned sauce, and canned fish, all past their “Best Before” dates
– backpack Velveeta and cupboard Colby
– The positively Biblical-sounding honey from a fallen hive
– 13-year-old triple bock
– Why must I cook Patak’s curry paste?
– I can’t stop eating sand.
– Kulfi: explosive, poisonous, both, or neither?
– Is this health drink harmful?
a splash of color
– Why has my garlic gone blue?
– Wait — why has my garlic turned blue?
– Okay, then, why has my garlic turned fluorescent green?
– Why is my coconut milk blue?
I am participating in NaBloPoMo.